Sunday, July 27, 2014

The Workload

This morning I woke up at 8:30 AM to go to breakfast with Oyin, Dani, and Alexa. Thanks to Oyin I got to eat because if I didn't eat I would be hungry until dinner which would have been bad. I'm glad she got me up and told me to go eat with them. At breakfast I ate cream of wheat, eggs, and waffles covered in syrup. After breakfast I went back to bed until 10:30 AM and left to go to my class at 11 AM so that I could get help on my lab report. The TA didn't come until 12 PM because her commute there was bad and the bus she takes didn't come for about an hour.

I thought that it was kind of helpful to actually start on the report but I didn't get that much out of it. The professor was there while the TA wasn't and she gave me information that helped to start the report. I stayed at the class until 2:30 PM and missed lunch. (So glad I ate breakfast, Thanks Oyin) When I went back to my room and started to work on my report more but still haven't finished it. I have a two reports due on Tuesday and one on Thursday plus a poster that's due on Friday.

For me not to have work for the first two weeks is bad because it would have been better to do these reports the first and second week. If I had these reports assigned to me a week ahead it would have been better because I would have more time to do them instead of cramming them in one week.Even though I have a workload to do, I'm still having fun. I decided that every time I stop working I will do ten push-ups.

I am ending the night by working hard and finishing these assignments. Even though I have a lot of work to do, I will make sure that it is done even if I have to stay up late. Hopefully I finish it on time and be done with everything. Wish me luck!!!

2 comments:

  1. College has an amazing way of evening itself out. You think a class is easy then you just find out later what your work load will be. You can do it!

    ReplyDelete