Monday, July 7, 2014

The Day of Departure

Preparing for this trip to Chicago was very stressful because I had to make sure that I had everything I needed to go to Chicago. I am excited and grateful to have the opportunity to take this trip to Chicago and also to visit other colleges on the way. My cohort and I will be visiting Georgetown, Washington University in St. Louis, and Northwestern before we arrive to Chicago. I am looking forward to meeting everyone today at El Cerrito High so we can be on our way to the airport to catch the plane.

I really hope this experience will teach me to have more responsibility and gain more knowledge about things I will learn while at The University of Chicago. I can't wait for the mind blowing experience with all of my cohort.


1 comment:

  1. We have the fullest confidence in you, Vicky. We know you’re going to do well and have fun at the same time.

    ReplyDelete