Saturday, May 17, 2014

An Extraordinary Experience

Well what can I say, this evening has been an extraordinary experience for me.  I did not think that I would be sitting around next to these dedicated students trying to change both their lives and communities.  This has opened my eyes to understand that this is a huge opportunity for me and that I'm not just representing my school and community. I am also representing the ILC and my school district. I was hearing all of the speakers from every program that gave a speech and every one was thankful for this opportunity because we all know that this program is a program that will change our lives completely.
This evening was great because both of my creators were there to support me as always. I would like to say a special  thank you to my parents for everything they have done and their support throughout my educational life. They don't criticize my decisions of who I want to be and become.  They will always support my decisions I make for my future self. This evening was so special to me, sharing it with both of them, knowing that if I look back they will be there in my special moments like this one. If it wasn't for them this picture wouldn't even exist. They have taught me the dedication and courage to pursue my dreams and goals.

1 comment:

  1. I love the pictures you included in this blog both of our huge group and of your beautiful family. I can't wait to see what this summer has in store for you Jimmy :)

    ReplyDelete